my piano song my piano song

Neat Little Song.

Like the title says, this is a nice little piece. It is thoughtful and fairly well composed. Good work!

Keep Up - WiLb0b Keep Up - WiLb0b

Excellent!

I am not a dance song type of guy, but if I had to get my rave on, I'd be delighted to do it this song. Some neat progressions, loved all the instruments, and it was well mixed.

wilb0b responds:

lol you got me thinking of white nerdy people on the dance floor, attempting to dance.

but yeah i'd say this song is for the general public, easy to "get your rave on" and all that jazz

thanks!

Peaceful Forest Music Peaceful Forest Music

Very Zelda-esque

This is a very nice little piece. Relaxing, soothing, and all that. But I agree with the above reviewer in that you should expand on it a little more. However, it's still a neat track. Good work!

[DJ-G] Want To Be Friends? [DJ-G] Want To Be Friends?

Yes I Do Want To Be Friends.

This is a neat little song. I really enjoyed the transition phase around 1:20 (I think?). The ending was a tad bit anticlimactic. But overall, this was cool song. I could totally see myself raving to this. Good work!

DJ-Galax responds:

Thanks! Maybe I can work onto the ending once... ;)

Urban Aboriginies Urban Aboriginies

Expand on this.

This is a great start to a trance song. Expand on it, add in some more tones, all that jazz. Right now though, it seems a little flat and jarring. But there is potential there if you take the time to develop it. Good work.

eclipso7 responds:

The point of this loop is too be short and simple. I might make a remix. I do not like Trance that much, but I will consider making it longer, more varied, and less "Flat and Jarring". Thank you for your review! Please Check out my other music.

Another Anthem Another Anthem

Nice song!

But I agree with you...it simply takes way too long to get where it's going. Find a way to trim the beginning and you have a dynamite song. Because this a great upbeat trance song when it finally all comes together.

8-Bit Overture 8-Bit Overture

Captured the 8-bit Vibe

Really took me back to the days of the good old NES. In fact, if xbox live arcade or wiiware come out with a new 8-bit Metroid, a la Mega Man 9, this track should definitely be included. Sort of has a rougher sound, but it does not really detract from the overall vibe. Great work!